M.D. FORTE GLYCARE PERFECTION- salicylic acid gel
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 1%
- clears up acne blemishes
- helps prevent new acne blemishes
For external use only
- with other acne medications or if you are sensitive to salicylic acid.
- avoid unnecessay sun exposure and use sunscreen.
- keep away from eyes, lips and mouth.
- this product may cause irritation, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possible swelling.
More frequent use or higher concentrations may aggravate such irritation.
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
water (agua), sd alcohol 40-b, glycolic acid (and) ammonium glycolate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
1.7 FL. OZ. (50ml)
| M.D. FORTE GLYCARE PERFECTION |
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler — Allergan, Inc. (144796497)|
|Ei, Inc.||105803274||MANUFACTURE (0023-9217)|
Revised: 11/2010 Allergan, Inc.