12 HOUR ORIGINAL NASAL DECONGESTANT- oxymetazoline hydrochloride liquid
Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%
Tempoarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
Shrinks swollen membranes so you can breathe more freely.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart diease
- high blood pressure
- thyiod diease
- trouble urinating due to enlarged rostate gland.
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than three days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning ,stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur.
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age consult a doctor
To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backwards while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- store at a controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- keep card for future reference on full labeling
Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Phosphate, Glycerin, PEG-6, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Sodium Phosphate, Water (Purified)
| 12 HOUR ORIGINAL NASAL DECONGESTANT |
nasal spray liquid
|Labeler — Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc. (091917799)|
|Registrant — Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc. (136941411)|
|Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.||136941411||relabel (67751-209), repack (67751-209)|
|Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC||151177797||manufacture (67751-209)|
Revised: 12/2020 Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.