50 PERCENT ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL- isopropyl alcohol liquid
Whole Foods Market
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol (50% conc)
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- If taken internally, serious gastic disturbances will result
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
50 % ISOPROPYL
+ FIRST AID +
- TOPICAL FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
- FOR RUBBING & MASSAGING
WARNING: FLAMMABLE, KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE OR FLAME.
FL OZ (mL)
customer,email@example.com (512) 542-0878
WHOLE FOODS MARKET
550 BOWIE STREET, AUSTIN, TX 78703
©2017 WHOLE FOODS MARKET IP, LP
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
WHOLE FOOD 365 50% Rubbing Alcohol
| 50 PERCENT ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL |
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler — Whole Foods Market (196175616)|
Revised: 10/2019 Whole Foods Market
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.