A AND D- dimethicone and zinc oxide cream
Bayer HealthCare LLC.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide
|Dimethicone 1%||Diaper rash Cream|
|Zinc Oxide 10%||Diaper rash Cream|
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects minor skin irritation due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
store between 20°C to 25 °C ( 68° to 77°F)
Aloe barbadensis extract, benzyl alcohol, coconut oil, cod liver oil ( contains vitamin A & Vitamin D), fragrance, glyceryl oleate, light mineral oil, ozokerite, paraffin, propylene glycol, sorbitol, synthetic beeswax, water
Diaper Rash Cream
with Dimethicone and Zinc Oxide
- Works on contact to help treat & calm diaper rash
- Allows skin to heal naturally
MOISTURIZING WITH ALOE
1.5 OZ (42.5 G)
| A AND D |
dimethicone and zinc oxide cream
|Labeler — Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)|
Revised: 10/2020 Bayer HealthCare LLC.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.