ACETAMINOPHEN- acetaminophen tablet, extended release
GERI-CARE PHARMACEUTICAL CORP
Acetaminophen USP, 650 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
• minor pain of arthritis
• muscular aches
• premenstrual and menstrual cramps
• the common cold
• toothache • temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe Liver damage may occur if you take
• more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions
Symptoms may include:
• skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
• with any other drugs containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.(1-800 222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms
• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults: • take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
• swallow whole; do not crush, chew, split or dissolve
• do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
• do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor Under 18 years of age: ask a doctor
• store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
hydroxyethyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
|ACETAMINOPHEN acetaminophen tablet, extended release|
|Labeler — GERI-CARE PHARMACEUTICAL CORP (611196254)|
|Registrant — GERI-CARE PHARMACEUTICAL CORP (611196254)|
Revised: 09/2019 GERI-CARE PHARMACEUTICAL CORP
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.