ACETAMINOPHEN JUNIOR- acetaminophen tablet, chewable
WinCo Foods, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- dissolve in mouth or chew before swallowing
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Tablets|
|Under 48||Under 6||Ask a doctor|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
citric acid, crospovidone, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrates hydrated, ethylcellulose, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, flavors, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene, stearic acid, sucralose
Or to report a side effect call 800-824-1706 Monday — Friday 9am — 4pm MST
*Compare to the active ingredient in Junior Strength TYLENOL® Meltaways®
PAIN RELIEVER — FEVER REDUCER
Ibuprofen Free, Aspirin Free
160 mg EACH
DISTRIBUTED BY: WINCO FOODS, LLC, BOISE, ID 83704
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by MCNEIL CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, distributor of Junior Strength TYLENOL® Meltaways®.
The Supermarket Low Price Leader®
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Comments & Questions?
800-824-1706 • www.wincofoods.com
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
|Labeler — WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK (67091-113)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE (67091-113)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK (67091-113)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK (67091-113)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK (67091-113)|
Revised: 01/2018 WinCo Foods, LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.