ACETAMINOPHEN REGULAR STRENGTH- acetaminophen tablet
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- new symptoms occur
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 10 gelcaps in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- avoid high humidity
- use by expiration date on package
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Regular Strength Tylenol®
Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
325 mg Each
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO
NOT USE IF IMPRINTED
SAFETY SEAL UNDER
CAP IS BROKEN OR
1300 Morris Drive
Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Questions or Concerns?
Good Neighbor Pharmacy Brand Products
*This product is not
manufactured or distributed
by Johnson & Johnson
Corporation, owner of the
registered trademark Regular
Strength Tylenol®.50844 REV0417A67812
Good Neighbor 44-678
|ACETAMINOPHEN REGULAR STRENGTH acetaminophen tablet|
|Labeler — Amerisource Bergen (007914906)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||pack (46122-430)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||pack (46122-430)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||pack (46122-430)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||manufacture (46122-430)|
Revised: 09/2021 Amerisource Bergen
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.