ACETAMINOPHEN REGULAR STRENGTH- acetaminophen tablet
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 10 gelcaps in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid high humidity
- use by expiration date on package
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Compare to the active ingredient
in Tylenol® Regular Strength*
Rapid Release Gelcaps
Gelcaps, 325 mg
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED
SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation,
owner of the registered trademark Tylenol® Regular Strength.
CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2020 CVS/pharmacy
1-800-SHOP CVS V-11112
CVS ® QualityMoney Back Guarantee
|ACETAMINOPHEN REGULAR STRENGTH acetaminophen tablet|
|Labeler — CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||manufacture (69842-876)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||pack (69842-876)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||pack (69842-876)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||pack (69842-876)|
Revised: 03/2021 CVS Pharmacy
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.