ACNE CONTROL CLEANSER- benzoyl peroxide cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl peroxide 10%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleaced by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
irritation becomes severe
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- wet face. Gently massage all over face for 20-30 seconds avoiding the eyes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce daily application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops stop use of both products and ask a doctor
- Sensitivity Test for a New User. Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas, during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
- keep tightly closed
- store at room temperature (59⁰-77⁰)
water, cetyl alcohol, petrolatum, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, zinc lactate, steareth-2, glycerin, potassium cetyl phosphate, xanthan gum, benzyl alcohol, fragrance, disodium EDTA, laureth-4, BHT, sodium hydroxide, lactic acid, menthol
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, distributor of Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser
Distributed by Rite Aid
10% BENZOYL PEROXIDE
Fights Breakouts After You Wash
COMPARE TO CLEAN & CLEAR
CONTINUOUS CONTROL ACNE CLEANSER
NET WT 5 OZ (141 g)
| ACNE CONTROL CLEANSER |
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler — Rite Aid (014578892)|
|Registrant — Vi-Jon, LLC (790752542)|
|Vi-Jon, LLC||790752542||manufacture (11822-6184)|
Revised: 07/2021 Rite Aid
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.