ADVANCED EYE RELIEF/ REDNESS MAXIMUM RELIEF- hypromellose, unspecified and naphazoline hydrochloride solution/ drops
Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Naphazoline hydrochloride (0.03%)
- temporary relief of redness and discomfort due to:
- minor eye irritations
- exposure to wind or sun
- dryness of the eye
- prevents further irritation
For external use only
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- narrow angle glaucoma
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- do not overuse as it may produce increased redness of the eye
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- remove contact lenses before using
- replace cap after use
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily
- store at 15°-25°C (59°-77°F)
- keep tightly closed
- use before expiration date marked on the carton and bottle
benzalkonium chloride (0.01%), boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride. Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be used to adjust pH.
[phone icon] Call: 1-800-553-5340
NEW LOOK! same formula
BAUSCH + LOMB
LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
- Maximum strength
- redness reliever
- Moisturizes and
STERILE 0.5 FL OZ (15mL)
Relabeled By: Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.
| ADVANCED EYE RELIEF/ REDNESS MAXIMUM RELIEF |
naphazoline hydrochloride and hypromellose solution/ drops
|Labeler — Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc. (791119022)|
|Registrant — Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc. (791119022)|
|Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.||791119022||RELABEL (68788-6973)|
Revised: 06/2017 Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.