AFRIN NO DRIP EXTRA MOISTURIZING- oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray, metered
Bayer HealthCare LLC.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding , ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
Shake well before use. Before using the first time, remove the protective cap from the tip and prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
benzalkonium chloride solution, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, flavor, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, polyethylene glycol, povidone, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic
Bayer HealthCare LLC, Whippany, NJ, USA, 07981
Oxymetazoline HCl Nasal Solution-Nasal Decongestant
Won’t drip from nose or down throat
Colds • Allergies
#1 Doctor & Pharmacist Recommended Brand
1/2 FL OZ (15 mL)
| AFRIN NO DRIP
EXTRA MOISTURIZING |
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray, metered
|Labeler — Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)|
Revised: 11/2019 Bayer HealthCare LLC.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.