ALLAPURE ADVANCED FORMULA HAND SANITIZING- benzalkonium chloride liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Antiseptic Hand Soap
- Handwash to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- Helps to prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- Helps to prevent drying of skin
- Recommended for repeated use
For external use only.
do not use in or near eyes
if irritation and redness develop
If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Wet hands and wrists with clean running water
- Apply appropriate amount of product
- Lather and scrub hands, fingers, fingernails, cuticles and wrists thoroughly
- Rinse thoroughly with running water
- Dry hands completely (incomplete drying may result in chapped skin)
Store in a cool dry place below 104º F (40ºC)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Hydrolysed Silk, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol
+1 877.680.5758, Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:00PM (PST)
| ALLAPURE ADVANCED FORMULA HAND SANITIZING |
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler — Allapure, LLC (081227305)|
Revised: 10/2021 Allapure, LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.