ALLERGY RELIEF- diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. 1(800)222-1222
- take every 4 to 6 hours or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||1 to 2 tablets|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 tablet|
|children under 6 years of age||do not use this product in children under 6 years of age|
- each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from moisture and light
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C red No 27, dicalcium phosphate, lecithin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, talc, titanium dioxide
DIST. BY MEIJER
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
Carton 24 ct.
Carton 48 ct
| ALLERGY RELIEF |
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler — Meijer, Inc. (006959555)|
Revised: 05/2023 Meijer, Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.