ALLERGY RELIEF- diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
L.N.K. International, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 capsule|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from light, heat and moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
gelatin, glycerin, isopropyl alcohol, medium chain triglycerides, polyethylene glycol, povidone, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, white ink
Diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg
• Itchy, Watery Eyes
• Runny Nose
• Itchy Throat
Benadryl® Dye-Free Allergy
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS
ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson
Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Benadryl® Dye-Free Allergy.
Product of Dubai
Packaged and Quality Assured in the USA
Satisfaction Guaranteed 1-800-255-0711
DISTRIBUTED BY 7-ELEVEN, INC.IRVING, TX 75063 WWW.7-ELEVEN.COM
Convenience Valet 44-729
|ALLERGY RELIEF diphenhydramine hcl capsule, liquid filled|
|Labeler — L.N.K. International, Inc. (038154464)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||pack (50844-729)|
Revised: 04/2021 L.N.K. International, Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.