ALORA SENSITIVITY WHITENING- potassium nitrate and sodium fluoride gel, dentifrice
Ultradent Products, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Potassium Nitrate 5% w/w||Anti-sensitivity|
|Sodium Fluoride 0.25% w/w||Anticavity|
- Helps reduce painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. See your dentist if the problem persists or worsens.
Do not use this product longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken
- Store at room temperature
- Contains FD&C Yellow No. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive
Water (Aqua), Silica, Xylitol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Flavor (Aroma), Poloxamer 407, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carbomer, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, FD&C Blue No. 1 (CI 42090), FD&C Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140)
Call toll-free 1-800-526-6880
Manufactured by: OraTech, LLC
10075 South Jordan Gateway, South Jordan, UT 84095
FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE FOR
NET WT. 4 oz • 113 g
SENSITIVITY WHITENING |
potassium nitrate and sodium fluoride gel, dentifrice
|Labeler — Ultradent Products, Inc. (013369913)|
|Ultradent Products, Inc.||013369913||MANUFACTURE (51206-309), ANALYSIS (51206-309), LABEL (51206-309), PACK (51206-309)|
Revised: 12/2020 Ultradent Products, Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.