ANACIN ASPIRIN FREE- acetaminophen capsule
Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- sore throat
- a cold
- muscular aches
- menstrual cramps
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 caplets in 24 hours which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug Warfarin.
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 caplets every 6 hours; not more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- may contain this ingredient
Keep carton for full drug facts and warnings. Read all warnings and directions before use. Store at room temperature between 15° – 25°C (59° – 77°F). Protect from moisture.
Call 1-800-344-7239 or visit our website at www.anacin.com
INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
Now with Easy Open Cap ASPIRIN FREE
SEE NEW WARNINGS INFORMATION
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
Easy to Swallow Caplets 100 CAPLETS
ASPIRIN FREE |
|Labeler — Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC (176792315)|
Revised: 10/2011 Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.