ARTIFICIAL TEARS- polyvinyl alcohol, unspecified solution/ drops
Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyvinyl Alcohol 1.4%
- relieves dryness of the eye
- prevents further irritation
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- with contact lenses
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- store at 15° — 30°C (59° — 86°F)
- keep tightly closed
dibasic sodium phosphate, edetate disodium, monobasic sodium phosphate,
purified water, sodium chloride. Phosphoric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be added to adjust pH. PRESERVATIVE ADDED: benzalkonium chloride 0.01%
9 am — 5 pm ET, Monday-Friday.
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number
15 mL – 68788-9858-1
Duluth, GA 30097
Relabeled By Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
| ARTIFICIAL TEARS |
polyvinyl alcohol solution/ drops
|Labeler — Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc (791119022)|
|Registrant — Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc (791119022)|
|Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc||791119022||RELABEL (68788-9858)|
Revised: 03/2018 Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.