ASPERCREME WITH LIDOCAINE XL- lidocaine patch
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
A spercreme LIDOCAINE PATCH XL
for the temporary relief of pain
For external use only
- on puncture wounds, cuts, irritated or swollen skin
- more than 1 patch on your body at a time or with other topical analgesics at the same time
- with a heating pad or apply local heat to the area of use
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with the eyes
- dispose of used patch in manner that always keeps product away from children and pets. Used patches still contain the drug product that can produce serious adverse effects if a child or pet chews or ingests this patch.
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness or irritation develops
- you experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
a dults and children over 12 years:
- clean and dry affected area
- remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle
- carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area
- once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected area
- use 1 patch at a time and not more than 3 to 4 times daily
children 12 years or younger: consult a doctor
aluminum glycinate, aluminum hydroxide, cellulose gum, glycerin, methyl acrylate/2-ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, methylparaben, nonoxynol-30, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, silica, sodium polyacrylate, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, urea, water
Lidocaine Patch XL
| ASPERCREME WITH LIDOCAINE
|Labeler — Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
Revised: 05/2021 Chattem, Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.