ASPIRIN- aspirin tablet, coated
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor. Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief.
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- are age 60 or older
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- new symptoms occur
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
black iron oxide, cellulose, colloidal anhydrous silica, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, propylene glycol, shellac wax, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
Compare to Ecotrin® active ingredient†
Aspirin 325 mg
Pain Reliever (NSAID)
125 Tablets 325 mg Each
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Medtech Products Inc., owner of the registered trademark Ecotrin®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
1300 Morris Drive
Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Questions or Concerns?www.mygnp.com
|ASPIRIN aspirin tablet, coated|
|Labeler — Amerisource Bergen (007914906)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||manufacture (46122-596)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||manufacture (46122-596), pack (46122-596)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||pack (46122-596)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||pack (46122-596)|
Revised: 04/2021 Amerisource Bergen
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.