BACITRACIN ZINC- bacitracin zinc ointment
GERI-CARE PHARMACEUTICAL CORP
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin Zinc 500 units
First Aid Antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in
• minor cuts • scrapes • burns
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
• in the eyes
• if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
• over large areas of the body
• longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
• condition persists or gets worse
• rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get
medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• clean the affected area
• apply a small amount of this product
(an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger)
on the area 1 to 3 times daily
• may be covered with a sterile bandage
• Tamper Evident. Do not use if packet is torn, cut or opened.
• Store at room temperature 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
• Avoid excessive heat and humidity
mineral oil and white petrolatum
| BACITRACIN ZINC |
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler — GERI-CARE PHARMACEUTICAL CORP (611196254)|
|Registrant — GERI-CARE PHARMACEUTICAL CORP (611196254)|
Revised: 05/2020 GERI-CARE PHARMACEUTICAL CORP
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.