C-LAX LAXATIVE- bisacodyl tablet, coated
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- you may have stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12years and over||take 1 to 3 tablets in asingle daily dose|
|children 6 to under 12years||take 1 tablet in a singledaily dose|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
carmine, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, shellac wax, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
BISACODYL USP, 5 mg
For gentle, dependable
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2019 CVS/pharmacy
CVS.com® 1-800-SHOP CVS V-14236
✓CVS® QualityMoney Back Guarantee
|C-LAX LAXATIVE bisacodyl tablet, coated|
|Labeler — CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||pack (59779-676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||manufacture (59779-676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||pack (59779-676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||pack (59779-676)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||pack (59779-676)|
Revised: 04/2021 CVS Pharmacy
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.