C-MASK PACK- vitamin a patch
NeoBiotech Global Corporation
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Vitamin A (3%)
For external use only
When using this product
Use only as directed.
– Do not bandage tightly or use with heating pad
– Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes
– Do not appy wounds or broken skin
– Do not apply to large areas of the body
– In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
– condition worsen
– irritation develops
– symptoms persist for more than 7 days or recurs within 1 day of discontinuation
– do not use for more than 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowd, contact a Poison Control Center or get medical help immediately
– after cleansing the skin, remove film on hydrogel mask pack and apply directly to face.
– apply gentle pressure on the mask to optimize skin contact
– mask can be left on for 1-2 hours
– mask can be removed with or without applying water
(*small amount of charcoal residue is easily removed with warm water or moist cloth)
castor oil, aloe vera, charcoal, gelatin, aluminum glycitnate, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid disodium salt, glycerin, polyvinyl alcohol, partially neutralized polyacrylate, pured water, salt, sorbitol, tartaric acid
keep out of reach of children. If swallowd, contact a Poison Control Center or get medical help immediately
| C-MASK PACK |
vitamin a patch
|Labeler — NeoBiotech Global Corporation (080020820)|
|Registrant — NeoBiotech Global Corporation (080020820)|
|NeoBiotech Global Corporation||080020820||manufacture (70236-105)|
Revised: 02/2018 NeoBiotech Global Corporation
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.