CAJUN HOT ICE MUSCLE AND JOINT PAIN RUB- camphor (natural), menthol and capsaicin gel
Cajun Therapeutics, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol 9.00%; Camphor 3.00%, Capsaicin 0.025%
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints
For external use only. Do not apply to wounds or damaged or irritated skin. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If this occurs, wash the area thoroughly with water.
- You may experience a burning sensation when using this product which is normal and related to the way the product works. With regular use this sensation will disappear after several days.
- Do not apply immediately before or after activities such as strenuous exercise, bathing, swimming or sun bathing
- Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated areas
- Do not apply heat or heating pad to the treated areas immediately before or after use
- Symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Rash/blistering occurs
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing occurs
- Severe burning pain persists
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a physician before use.
- Apply to affected area and gently massage until cream is thoroughly absorbed
- Repeat up to three to four times daily
- Unless treating hands, wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use
- For persons under 18 years old, consult a physician before using
This product may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Test on a small area before use. Stop use and ask a doctor if blisters develop.
Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aqua (Deionized Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Capsaicin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylsulfonylmethane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance).
| CAJUN HOT ICE MUSCLE AND JOINT PAIN RUB |
menthol, camphor, capsaicin gel
|Labeler — Cajun Therapeutics, LLC (079835064)|
Revised: 02/2017 Cajun Therapeutics, LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.