CAL-SHINE ANTISEPTIC HAND SANITIZER- isopropyl alcohol liquid
California Shine Construction
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol 75% v/v
- hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
- for use when soap and water are not available
Flammable, keep away from fire/flame
For external use only
Do not use
- in children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
When using this product • do not get into eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
- store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
aloe vera leaf extract, glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, lavender oil, water
You may also report serious side effects to this phone number. Mon-Fri 9:00 AM — 4:00 PM
With Lavender Essential Oils and Aloe vera
California Shine Construction & Sanitizing,
3251 N Marks Ave, Fresno, CA 93722
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
| CAL-SHINE ANTISEPTIC HAND SANITIZER |
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler — California Shine Construction (030762135)|
|California Shine Construction||030762135||manufacture (78604-646)|
Revised: 08/2020 California Shine Construction
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.