CALAMINE- zinc oxide, ferric oxide red and pramoxine hydrochloride lotion
Navarro Discount Pharmacies, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pramoxine HCl 1%
temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- rashes due to poison ivy, poison oac or poison sumac
- insect bites
- minor skin irritation
- minor cuts
dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
For external use only.
do not get into eyes
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
SD alcohol 38-B, camphor, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance, hypromellose, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, zanthan gum
| CALAMINE |
zinc oxide, ferric oxide red, pramozine hcl lotion
|Labeler — Navarro Discount Pharmacies, LLC (094930963)|
|Registrant — Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Revised: 05/2013 Navarro Discount Pharmacies, LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.