CALAMINE PLUS PRAMOXINE HCL- ferric oxide red, zinc oxide and pramoxine hydrochloride aerosol, spray
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pramoxine HCl 1%
temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- insect bites
- minor skin irritations
- minor cuts
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
For external use only. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhailing contents can be harmful or fatal.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
- do not get into eyes
- ask a doctor before using on children under 2 years of age
- conditions worsens
- symtomps last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- cleanse the skin with soap and water
- let dry before use
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
benzyl alcohol, camphor, disteardimonium hectorite, fragrance, hydrated silica, isobutane, oleyl alcohol, SD alcohol 40-B, sorbitan trioleate
CALAMINE 8% / SKIN PROTECTANT
PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1% /
NO TOUCH SPRAY
- Relieves itching and pain associated with insect bites, poison ivy, oak & sumac
- Relieves minor skin irritations & cuts
- Sprays & dries pink
NET WT 4.1 OZ (116g)
| CALAMINE PLUS PRAMOXINE HCL |
calamine plus no-touch aerosol, spray
|Labeler — Walgreens Company (008965063)|
Revised: 07/2021 Walgreens Company
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.