CHILDRENS PAIN AND FEVER GRAPE- acetaminophen liquid
Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Children’s Pain & Fever
Acetaminophen Liquid 160 mg/5 mL
Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
Alcohol Free/ Aspirin Free/ Ibuprofen Free
Ages 2-11 Years
Acetaminophen, USP 160 mg ………………….. Pain reliever/fever reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
if your child has liver disease
if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or last for more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- mL = milliliter
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose: otherwise, use age.
- remove the child protective cap and dispense your child’s dose into the dosing cup
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (mL*)|
|Under 24||Under 2 years||ask a doctor|
|24-35||2-3 years||5 mL|
|36-47||4-5 years||7.5 mL|
|48-59||6-8 years||10 mL|
|60-71||9-10 years||12.5 mL|
|72-95||11 years||15 mL|
*or as directed by a doctor
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 3 mg
- store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
- do not use if seal is broken or missing
Flavor, Glycerin, Masking Agent, Polyethylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol
Method Pharmaceuticals , LLC
Fort Worth, Texas 76118
Pain & Fever
Grape Flavor4 fl. oz. (118 mL)
|CHILDRENS PAIN AND FEVER GRAPE acetaminophen liquid|
|Labeler — Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC (060216698)|
Revised: 07/2020 Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.