CHLOPHEDIANOL HYDROCHLORIDE, DEXCHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE, AND PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE- chlophedianol hydrochloride, dexchlorpheniramine maleate and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride liquid
Westminster Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each 5 mL teaspoonful)||Purpose|
|Chlophedianol Hydrochloride 12.5 mg||Cough Suppressant|
|Dexchlorpheniramine Maleate 1 mg||Antihistamine|
|Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg||Nasal Decongestant|
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal congestion
- reduces congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
Do not exeed recommended dosage.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause marked drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, diziness, or sleeplessness occur
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over:||2 teaspoonfuls every 6 hours, not to exeed 8 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours.|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age:||1 teaspoonful every 6 hours, not to exeed 4 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours.|
|children under 6 years of age:||consult a doctor|
- Store at room temperature 68°-86°F (20°-30°C) with excursions of 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
citric acid anhydrous, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose.
Call weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-844-7294. You may also report serious side effects to this phone number.
Sugar Free, Alcohol Free,
Tutti Frutti Flavor
EACH 5 mL (1 TEASPOONFUL) CONTAINS:
Chlophedianol Hydrochloride 12.5 mg
Dexchlorpheniramine Maleate 1 mg
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg
16 fl. oz. (473 mL)
| CHLOPHEDIANOL HYDROCHLORIDE, DEXCHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE, AND PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE |
chlophedianol hydrochloride, dexchlorpheniramine maleate, and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler — Westminster Pharmaceuticals, LLC (079516651)|
Revised: 07/2021 Westminster Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.