CLEAN FORCE- benzalkonium chloride liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.1%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash hands to remove soil
- dispense palmful
- spread to cover hands, rub in well
- air dry, do not rinse or towel dry
- for additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA, call 1.800.328.0026
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), isopropoyl alcohol, propylene glycol, FD&C red 40, FD&C blue 1
Questions? call 1.866.444.7450
MONOGRAM CLEAN FORCE
750 mL (25 US FL OZ) H13
This product may be patented:
For questions or comments,
Manufactured by Distributed by
Ecolab US Foods
1 Ecolab Place Rosemont IL
St. Paul MN 55102 USA Inc 60018 USA
© 2017 Ecolab USA Inc
All rights reserved
Made in U.S.A.
| CLEAN FORCE |
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler — Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Revised: 05/2023 Ecolab Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.