COLEMERG SANITIZING WIPES- alcohol cloth
COLEMERG PRODUCTS LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 75%
- For hand and skin sanitizing.
- When water, soap and towel are not available.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- Do not use in or near the eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Use wipes only on unbroken intact skin.
- If you have sensitive skin or certain allergies, check the list of ingredients on the label before using wipes.
- Do not ingest.
If skin irritation or redness develops.
- Children under 6 years of age use only under adult supervision.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Not recommended for infants.
- Store below 110 °F (43 °C)
- May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium PCA, Disodium EDTA.
| COLEMERG SANITIZING WIPES |
|Labeler — COLEMERG PRODUCTS LLC (117617946)|
Revised: 11/2020 COLEMERG PRODUCTS LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.