COLGATE CO OH SO GLOWING- stannous fluoride gel, dentifrice
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Stannous Fluoride 0.454% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Anticavity, Antigingivitis, Antisensitivity
- aids in the prevention of cavities
- helps prevent gingivitis
- helps interfere with harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis
- builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acid, sweets, or contact
- When using this product for sensitivity, do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist.
- Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Stop use and ask a dentist if
- gingivitis, bleeding or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing space between the teeth. These may be signs of periodontis, a serious form of gum disease.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply at least a 1-inch stip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Do not swallow.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist.
- products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist.
- this Colgate product is specially formulated to help prevent staining.
Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, PEG-12, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Charcoal Powder, Blue 1.
New York, NY 10022 U.S.A.
Gentle + Effective Whitening
Anticavity, Antigingivitis and
NET WT 3.5 OZ (99 g)
| COLGATE CO OH SO GLOWING |
stannous fluoride gel, dentifrice
|Labeler — Colgate-Palmolive Company (001344381)|
Revised: 08/2022 Colgate-Palmolive Company
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.