CREST PRO HEALTH BREATH PURIFY AND GUM DEEP CLEAN- stannous fluoride paste, dentifrice
The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Stannous fluoride 0.454%
(0.14% w/v fluoride ion)
Anticavity, antigingivitis toothpaste
- aids in the prevention of cavities
- helps prevent gingivitis
- helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis
- helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis
Keep out of reach of children under 12 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 yrs. of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- do not swallow
- children under 12 yrs. of age: ask a dentist
- products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth
- adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist
- this Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining
- see your dentist regularly
water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, sodium gluconate, carrageenan, sodium citrate, xanthan gum, zinc citrate, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide, stannous chloride,sucralose, titanium dioxide
DISTR. BY PROCTER & GAMBLE,
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
Americal Dental Association
FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE FOR ANTICAVITY AND ANTIGINGIVITIS
Neutralizes 99% of bad breath germs*
NET WT 4.1 OZ (116 g)
| CREST PRO HEALTH
BREATH PURIFY AND GUM DEEP CLEAN |
stannous fluoride paste, dentifrice
|Labeler — The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Revised: 07/2021 The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.