CREST PRO-HEALTH COMPLETE PROTECTION BACTERIA SHIELD- stannous fluoride paste, dentifrice
The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Stannous fluoride 0.454%
(0.14% w/v fluoride ion)
Anticavity, antigingivitis, antisensitivity toothpaste
- aids in the prevention of cavities
- helps prevent gingivitis
- helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis
- helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis
- builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact.
When using this product do not use for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care.
Keep out of reach of children under 12 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 yrs. & older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth
- do not swallow
- children under 12 yrs. of age: ask a dentist
- products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth
- adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist
- this Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining
- see your dentist regularly
water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, carrageenan, sodium gluconate, flavor, xanthan gum, zinc citrate, stannous chloride, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide, sucralose, titanium dioxide
DISTR. BY PROCTER & GAMBLE,
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE FOR ANTICAVITY, ANTIGINGIVITIS AND SENSITIVE TEETH
NET WT 4.0 OZ (113 g)
CAVITIES GINGIVITIS ACID EROSION** SENSITIVITY PLAQUE TARTAR WHITENING FRESHENS BREATH
ANTI-BAC 24 HOUR PROTECTION*
*Protects against plaque bacteria that lead to gingivitis with twice daily brushing
| CREST PRO-HEALTH
COMPLETE PROTECTION BACTERIA SHIELD |
stannous fluoride paste, dentifrice
|Labeler — The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Revised: 06/2021 The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.