CREST PRO-HEALTH MULTI-PROTECTION REFRESHING CLEAN MINT- cetylpyridinium chloride rinse
The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.07%
- helps prevent and reduce plaque and gingivitis
- helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis and bleeding gums
Ask a dentist if symptoms persist or condition worsens after regular use.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use after your normal brushing and flossing routine; rinse toothpaste from mouth prior to use
- adults and children 6 yrs. & older: Rinse for 30 seconds with 20 mL (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day
- do not swallow
- children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use
- children under 6 years of age: do not use
water, glycerin, flavor, poloxamer 407, methylparaben, sodium saccharin, propylparaben, blue 1
Dist. by Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati OH 45202
CPC ANTIGINGIVITIS/ANTIPLAQUE ORAL RINSE
- KILLS GERMS
- HELPS PREVENT PLAQUE
- HELPS PREVENT GINGIVITIS
- KEEPS TEETH CLEANER LONGER †
- FRESHENS BREATH
- NO BURN OF ALCOHOL
REFRESHING CLEAN MINT
1 L (33.8 FL OZ)
| CREST PRO-HEALTH MULTI-PROTECTION
REFRESHING CLEAN MINT |
cetylpyridinium chloride rinse
|Labeler — The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Revised: 06/2021 The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.