OTC Medication Information: Crest Pro Health
CREST PRO HEALTH- cetylpyridinium chloride rinse
Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.07%
- helps prevent/reduce plaque and gingivitis
- helps control plaque bacteria that contibute to the development of gingivitis/bleeding gums
Ask a dentist if
symptoms persist or condition worsens after regular use.
Keep out of reach of children.
under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use after your normal brushing and flossing routine; toothpaste from mouth prior to use
- adults and children 6 yrs. & older: Rinse for 30 seconds with 20 ml (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day
- do not swallow
- children 6 to 12 yrs. of age: supervise use
- children under 6 yrs. of age: do not use
water, glycerin, flavor, poloxamer 407, sodium saccharin, methylparaben, sucralose, propylparaben, blue 1
Questions or comments?
| CREST PRO HEALTH |
cetylpyridinium chloride rinse
|Labeler — Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc. (091917799)|
|Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.||136941411||relabel (67751-186), repack (67751-186)|
Revised: 03/2023 Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.