CVS HEALTH MAXIMUM STRENGTH- calcium carbonate and dimethicone tablet, chewable
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate 1000 mg
Simethicone 60 mg
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach due to these symptoms
- bloating and pressure commonly referred to as gas
Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- kidney stones
- a calcium-restricted diet
presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
at maximum dose, constipation may occur.
symptoms persist for more than 2 weeks.
- adults and children 12 years and older: chew 1 to 2 tablets as symptoms occur or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 400 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Keep tightly closed and dry
- Avoid freezing
- do not use if printed inner seal is broken or missing
adipic acid, dextrose, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, red 40 lake, ,starch, sucralose, yellow 6 lake, yellow 10 lake
*Compare to the active ingredients in Maalox®.
Antacid & Anti-Gas
Fast relief of:
- Acid indigestion
- Pressure & bloating
- Assorted Fruit
90 CHEWABLE TABLETS
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive,
Woonsocket, RI 02895
Money Back Guarantee
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc., the distributor of Maalox® Advanced Maximum Strength.
| CVS HEALTH MAXIMUM STRENGTH |
antacid and antigas tablet, chewable
|Labeler — CVS Pharmacy,Inc. (062312574)|
Revised: 09/2019 CVS Pharmacy,Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.