CVS HEALTH SPF 30 OIL FREE SUN- octinoxate, homosalate, avobenzone and octisalate stick
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone 2.0%, Homosalate 15.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions ), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use
- on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every 2 hours
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. — 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• children under 6 months: ask a doctor
• protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
• may stain or damage some fabrics, materials or surfaces
paraffin, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, ozokerite, butyloctyl salicylate, euphorbia cerifera (candililla) wax, neopentyl glycol, diethylhexanoate, beeswax, cyclopentasiloxane, ethylhexyl methoxycrylene, polyethylene, cetyl alcohol, polysilicone-11, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, BHT, neopentyl glycol diisostearate, propylparaben, fragrance
Call toll free 1-800-SHOP-CVS
OIL FREE SUNSTICK
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 SUNSCREEN
• For ears, nose & face
• Won’t clog pores
• Water resistant (80 minutes)
• Dermatologist tested
| CVS HEALTH
SPF 30 OIL FREE SUN |
avobenzone, homosalate, octinoxate, octisalate stick
|Labeler — CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant — Fruit of the Earth, Inc. (079559467)|
|Fruit Of The Earth Research Laboratories, Inc.||008193513||manufacture (69842-113)|
Revised: 02/2017 CVS Pharmacy
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.