DIUREX- pamabrom capsule, liquid filled
Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc.
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Solubilized pamabrom, 50 mg
For the relief of
- temporary water retention
- full feeling
associated with the premenstrual and menstrual periods.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other medication.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last for more than ten consecutive days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use.
- Use only as directed.
- Adults: One (1) soft gel capsule after breakfast with a full glass of water.
- Dose may be repeated after 6 hours, not to exceed four (4) soft gel capsules in 24 hours.
- Start taking 5 or 6 days before onset of period and continue until desired relief is obtained or end of period.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily.
- For use by normally healthy adults only.
- Persons under 18 years of age should use only as directed by a doctor.
**Contents sealed: Each Diurex Aquagel, clear translucent blue colored, oval shaped soft gel capsule bears the identifying mark “ALVA” and is sealed in a clear plastic blister with a foil backing. Do not use if seal appears broken or if product contents do not match product description. You may report serious side effects to the phone number provided under
FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol and titanium dioxide.
| DIUREX |
pamabrom capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler — Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc. (042074856)|
Revised: 09/2019 Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.