DULCOLAX LIQUID- magnesium hydroxide liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Liquid Saline Laxative – Cherry
Magnesium hydroxide 1200 mg
● for relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
● this product generally produces bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours
● kidney disease
● a magnesium-restricted diet
● stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
● noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
● you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
● you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
● shake well immediately before each use
● for accurate dosing, use convenient pre-measured dose cup
● drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose
● dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
● do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
adults and children 12 years of age and over 30 mL to 60 mL
children 6 to under 12 years of age 15 mL to 30 mL
children 2 to under 6 years of age 5 mL to 15 mL
children under 2 years of age ask a doctor
● each 15 mL contains:
calcium 20 mg, magnesium 595 mg, potassium 5 mg, sodium 3 mg
● do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
● close cap tightly after each use
● store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
anhydrous citric acid, D&C red #28, flavor, glycerin, purified water, sorbitol, sucrose, xanthan gum
Call 1- 866-844-2798 or visit www.Dulcolax.com
Magnesium Hydroxide 1200 mg per 15 mL Saline Laxative
12 Fl Oz (354 mL)
magnesium hydroxide liquid
|Labeler — Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
Revised: 06/2021 Chattem, Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.