EQUATE REDNESS RELIEVER- tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride solution/ drops
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Tetrahydrozoline Hydrochloride 0.05%
- relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
For external use only
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- narrow angle glaucoma
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using
- overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily
- store at room temperature
- remove contact lenses before using
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate
0.5 FL OZ (15 mL)
1 FL OZ (30 mL)
| EQUATE REDNESS RELIEVER |
tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride solution/ drops
|Labeler — WALMART INC. (051957769)|
Revised: 09/2020 WALMART INC.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.