OTC Medication Information: Eucerin Redness Relief Daily Perfecting
EUCERIN REDNESS RELIEF DAILY PERFECTING- octocrylene, homosalate, avobenzone and octisalate lotion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
• helps prevent sunburn
• if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions),
decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Directions For sunscreen use:
• apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
• reapply at least every 2 hours
• children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and
early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF
value of 15 or higher, and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. — 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
• children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes.
Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Titanium Dioxide,
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol,
Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root
Extract, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol,
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,
Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chromium Oxide
Greens, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA.
Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Sunscreen Subtle Green Color Neutralizers
immediately reduce visible redness and blotchiness
Fragrance-free, Paraben Free
|EUCERIN REDNESS RELIEF DAILY PERFECTING avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene lotion|
|Labeler — Beiersdorf Inc (001177906)|
Revised: 12/2022 Beiersdorf Inc
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.