EXCHANGE SELECT EYE DROPS ADVANCED RELIEF MOISTURIZER- tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride, povidone, unspecified, dextran 70 and polyethylene glycol 400 solution
Army and Air Force Exchange Service
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextran 70 0.1%
Polyethylene glycol 400 1%
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%
Dextran 70….Eye lubricant
Polyethylene glycol….Eye lubricant
Tetrahydrozoline HCl….Redness reliever
- relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use
- overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- remove contact lens before using
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
Store at 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)º
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, and sodium chloride
| EXCHANGE SELECT EYE DROPS ADVANCED RELIEF MOISTURIZER |
dextran 70, polyethylene glycol 400, povidone, tetrahydrozoline hcl solution
|Labeler — Army and Air Force Exchange Service (001695568)|
|Registrant — K.C. Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (174450460)|
|K.C. Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||174450460||manufacture (55301-177), pack (55301-177), label (55301-177)|
Revised: 02/2020 Army and Air Force Exchange Service
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.