EXTRA STRENGHTH ACETAMINOPHEN- acetaminophen tablet
HealthLife of USA
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporary relieves minor aches and pains due to
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps and
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use
Overdose warning: Taking more than the reccomended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose. get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Do not use more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use this extra strength product. This will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and could cause serious health problems.
- store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- read all product information before using.
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pregelatinized Starch, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Pyrolidone, Stearic Acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide
1-844-832-1138 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST) or www.healthlifeofusa.com
| EXTRA STRENGHTH ACETAMINOPHEN |
|Labeler — HealthLife of USA (079656178)|
|Elysium Pharmaceutical Ltd.||915664486||manufacture (69517-107)|
Revised: 04/2021 HealthLife of USA
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.