FAMOTIDINE- famotidine tablet
Wockhardt USA LLC.
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages
DO NOT USE
● if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
● with other acid reducers
ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOU HAVE
● had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
● heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
● chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
● frequent chest pain
● frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
● unexplained weight loss
● nausea or vomiting
● stomach pain
Stop use and ask a doctor if
● your heartburn continues or worsens
● you need to take this product for more than 14 days
PREGNANCY OR BREAST FEEDING
If pregnant or breast-feeding , ask a health professional before use.
● to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
● to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
● do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
● children under 12 years: ask a doctor
● store at 25°-30°C (77°-86°F)
● protect from moisture
● keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information.
Wockhardt USA LLC.
20 Waterview Blvd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054
10 mg – Acid reducer
| FAMOTIDINE |
|Labeler — Wockhardt USA LLC. (170508365)|
|Registrant — Wockhardt Limited (650069115)|
|Wockhardt Limited||916489953||ANALYSIS (64679-972), LABEL (64679-972), MANUFACTURE (64679-972), PACK (64679-972)|
Revised: 11/2019 Wockhardt USA LLC.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.