FIRST AID DIRECT COUGH RELIEF DM- guaifenesin and dextromethorphan hydrobromide syrup
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg
- Guaifenesin 100 mg
- relieves coughing due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Do not use
this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor. Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you are uncertain whether your prescription drug contains an MAOI, consult a health professional before taking this product.
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- adults and children 12 years and over, take one premeasured single dose dispenser (2 teaspoons) every 4 hours
- children 6-11 years, measure out and take only 1 teaspoon every 4 hours
- children 2 to 5 years, measure out and take only 1/2 teaspoon every 4 hours
- children under 2 years, consult your doctor
- do not use if dispenser is torn, cut or opened
- store at room temperature
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
citric acid, FD&C red 40, flavor, glycerin, methyl paraben, propylene glycol, propyl paraben, purified water, sodium citrate, sucralose
Cough Relief DM
COUGH SUPPRESSANT EXPECTORANT
1/3 FL OZ (10 mL)
Cough Relief DM
LIQUID COUGH FORMULA
- CONTROLS COUGHS
- LOOSENS and RELIEVES CHEST CONGESTIONS
- NON DROWSY FORMULA
6-10mL Doses per Box
| FIRST AID DIRECT COUGH RELIEF DM |
guaifenesin dextromethorphan hbr syrup
|Labeler — Cintas Corporation (056481716)|
|ULTRAtab Laboratories, Inc.||151051757||manufacture (42961-121)|
Revised: 08/2022 Cintas Corporation
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.