FOURPAINRX- capsaicin, methyl salicylate, menthol and lidocaine hydrochloride ointment
Neptune Products LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine HCL 4%
Methyl Salicylate 27.5%
Temporarily relieves minor aches and muscles pains associated with:
- simple back pain
- muscle soreness
For external use only
- on open wounds, cuts, damaged or infected skin
- with bandage or a heating pad
- if condition worsens or symptoms persists for more than 7 days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
- you are allergic to any ingredients, PABA, aspirin products or sulfa
- avoid contact with eyes, genitals, and other mucus membranes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
ask a healthcare professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Package not child resistant.Keep out
Store at at 20ºC — 25ºC (68ºF — 77ºF)
Adults 18 years and children 12 years and older:
- apply product directly to affected area
- product may be used as necessary, but should not be used more than four times per day.
- wash hands immediately afterwards
Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Water.
Please Call 800-674-7939
Manufactured in the U.S.A. for:
Neptune Products LLC
Reno, NV 89501
Physician Formulated Ointment for Pain
Pain Relief Ointment
Net WT 4 oz. (121 g)
| FOURPAINRX |
lidocaine hcl, methyl salicylate, menthol, capsaicin ointment
|Labeler — Neptune Products LLC (081502369)|
Revised: 10/2021 Neptune Products LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.