GAS RELIEF — dimethicone tablet, chewable
Strategic Sourcing Services LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
simethicone 125 mg
- symptoms referred to as gas
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- chew 1 to 2 tablets thoroughly as needed after meals and at bedtime
- do not exceed 4 tablets in a 24 hour period except under the advice and supervision of a physician
- do not use if any individual blister unit is broken or open
- store at room temperature
- avoid high humidity and excessive heat, above 40o C (104o F)
D&C red 30 aluminum lake, dextrose, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, sorbitol, sucrose
COMPARE TO GAS-X EXTRA STRENGTH ACTIVE INGREDIENT*
Relieves these gas symptoms:
Discomfort, pressure & bloating
ANTIGAS SIMETHICONE 125 mg
CHERRY CREME FLAVOR
18 CHEWABLE TABLETS
| GAS RELIEF |
simethicone tablet, chewable
|Labeler — Strategic Sourcing Services LLC (116956644)|
|Registrant — Guardian Drug Company (119210276)|
Revised: 09/2019 Strategic Sourcing Services LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.