GLOVERS DANDRUFF CONTROL MED., FLORAL- sulfur suspension
J. Strickland & Co.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Controls scalp itching and flaking due to dandruff
For External Use Only.
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- if skin irritation develops or increases.
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use.
If swallowed, get medical help or call a poison control center at once.
Keep away from heat and open flame
- Shake well before using.
- For best results, use at leats twice a week, or as directed by a doctor.
- Before shampooimg your hair, apply a small amount to the scalp in several areas. Rub in well. Wait 15 minutes to 1 hour Shampoo thoroughly
Mineral Oil (Paraffum Liquidum), Polysorbate-85, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum).
| GLOVERS DANDRUFF CONTROL MED., FLORAL |
|Labeler — J. Strickland & Co. (007023112)|
|Registrant — J. Strickland & Co. (007023112)|
|J. Strickland & Co.||007023112||manufacture (12022-008), pack (12022-008), label (12022-008)|
Revised: 11/2019 J. Strickland & Co.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.