GOOD SENSE READY TO USE LAXATIVE- sodium phosphate, dibasic, unspecified form and sodium phosphate, monobasic, unspecified form enema
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each 118mL delivered dose)||Purpose|
|Dibasic Sodium Phosphate 7 g||Saline laxative|
|Monobasic Sodium Phosphate 19 g||Saline laxative|
- relieves occasional constipation
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 1 to 5 minutes
Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful.
For rectal use only.
- on children under 2 years of age
- have already used a laxative for more than 3 days
- have kidney disease, have heart problems, or are dehydrated
- are 55 years of age or older
- are on a sodium-restricted diet
- have abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- have a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
- do not use more than directed. Serious side effects may occur from excess dosage
- do not use for more than 3 days, without asking a doctor
- you have rectal bleeding
- you have no bowel movement within 30 minutes of enema use
- you have symptoms of dehydration (thirstiness, dizziness, vomiting, urinating less often than normal)
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
Directions (or as directed by a doctor)
Single daily dosage (per 24 hours)
Do not use if taking another sodium phosphate product.
Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and older||1 bottle once daily|
|Children 2 to under 12 years of age||Use Pediatric Enema|
|Children under 2 years of age||DO NOT USE|
- each 118 ml contains sodium 4.3 g
- store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
- additional liquids by mouth are recommended while using this product
- Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF TOP OR BOTTOM FLAP OF CARTON IS TORN OR MISSING.
benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, purified water
Perrigo Direct, Inc.
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Ready To Use
- For Relief Of
- Soft, Flexible
Compare to active ingredients of
Fleet® Enema Saline*
ONE UNIT 4.5 FL. OZ.
| GOOD SENSE READY TO USE
sodium phosphate, dibasic, unspecified form and sodium phosphate, monobasic, unspecified form enema
|Labeler — Good Sense (076059836)|
|Natureplex LLC||062808196||MANUFACTURE (50804-004)|
Revised: 07/2021 Good Sense
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.