H.E.B MANGO- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate and octocrylene lotion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10.0%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 8.0%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protetion measures (see Directions ), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use • on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product • keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if • rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures . Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. — 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- may stain or damage some fabrics, materials or surfaces
water, glycerin, silica, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, behenyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, glyceryl stearate, arachidyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, arachidyl glucoside, PEG-100 stearate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, saccharomyces/podophyllum peltatum ferment filtrate, polyester-7, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, isododecane, tocopherol (vitamin E), beeswax, potassium hydroxide, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, butylene glycol, fragrance
Call toll free 1-800-527-7731
H-E-B SOLUTIONS SUNSCREEN COCONUT SPF 50 LOTION
8 FL OZ (237mL)
| H.E.B MANGO |
spf 50 sunscreen lotion
|Labeler — H.E.B (007924756)|
|Registrant — Fruit of the Earth, Inc. (079559467)|
|Fruit of the Earth, Inc.||008193513||manufacture (37808-918)|
Revised: 03/2020 H.E.B
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.